Poker Gift Idea: The Pokerstars Strategy Guide
The Pokerstars Strategy Guide isn't due out until next February, but that doesn't mean you should ignore it as a gift idea this Christmas. If you or someone you know is an online poker enthusiast, this could very well be the right book to get...available in both paperback and Kindle versions.
Online poker is the fastest-growing and most popular game in the world. PokerStars is where the action is, with games and tournaments running 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, around the globe. To be a true poker star you must master the inside strategies of proven winners:
- Chris Moneymaker shows how to focus when faced with tough decisions.
- Katja Thater and Vanessa Rousso disclose the hidden female advantage.
- Barry Greenstein tells how to pick the right games to make the most money.
- Daniel Negreanu discusses how to choose the best position play.
- Alexander Kravchenko describes playing the short-stack in a tournament.
At The Pokerstars Strategy Guide
Read More in: Poker Books
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Just The Chips for all the latest news.
Posted by Jake Jamieson at November 5, 2010 8:33 PM